The Lansing has a geometric design mixed with accents that will add a sophisticated contemporary style to any room. A comfortable and portable stool has always had a place in the home (or apartment) for kids doing homework at the counter, paired with bistro tables for casual eating, or used as extra seating in entertaining areas. With this in mind, the Lansing has been designed to provide a relaxing and inviting seat option for many years to come. Constructed of carbon steel for strength and stability, this stool is paired with a Coffee powder coat finish and Black faux leather upholstery to create a charming appeal. The seatback features rectangles and straight lines, and the pattern is echoed in the legs of the stool. A padded seat, square tube frame, (4) legs, and slightly slanted back complete the look of this decorative piece. A footrest is provided to rest your heels and plays a very critical role in the comfort experienced by most adults. This unit includes all stool pieces, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Lansing Stool comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Stool constructed of carbon steel with Coffee finish and Black colored faux leather
- 30" seat height designed for 40" to 45" bar counters
- Seatback features rectangles and straight lines, and the pattern is echoed in the legs of the stool
- Stool measures 20.25" (L) x 18" (W) x 44.5" (H) with a 18" wide seat and 12.5" footrest height
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Geometric design mixed with accents adds a sophisticated contemporary style to any room
- Creates an inviting environment with charming appeal
- Provides seating for kids doing homework at the counter, keeping the cook company, or gathering of friends
- Includes all stool pieces, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Metal / Fabric
||Coffee / Black
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||20.25 (L) x 18 (W) x 44.5 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.