The Lansing has a geometric design mixed with accents that will add a sophisticated contemporary style to any room. A comfortable stool has always had a part in kids doing homework at the counter, keeping the cook company while dinner's being prepared, or the hours of great conversations with friends. With this in mind, the Lansing has been designed to provide a relaxing and inviting seat option for many years to come. Constructed of carbon steel for strength and stability, this stool is paired with a Coffee powder coat finish and Black faux leather upholstery to create a charming appeal. The seatback features rectangles and straight lines, and the pattern is echoed in the legs of the stool. The 30-inch seat height is designed for bar counters 40 to 45-inches high. A 12.5-inch high footrest is provided to rest your heels and plays a very critical role in the comfort experienced by most adults. A padded seat, square tube frame, (4) legs, and slightly slanted back complete the look of this decorative piece. This unit measures 20.2-inch (L) x 18-inches (W) x 44.5-inches (H), has an 18-inch wide seat, and includes instructions with everything needed for easy assembly. A 26-inch counter stool version of the Lansing (C1M096) is also available and sold separately. The Fashion Bed Group C1M090 Lansing Metal Bar Stool comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- 30" seat height designed for 40" to 45" bar counters
- Steel construction paired with Coffee powder coat finished frame and Black faux leather upholstery
- Seatback features rectangles and straight lines, and the pattern is echoed in the legs of the stool
- Measures 20.2" (L) x 18" (W) x 44.5" (H) with a 18" wide seat and 12.5" footrest height
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects; Includes all hardware needed for easy assembly
- Geometric design mixed with accents adds a sophisticated contemporary style to any room
- Creates an inviting environment with charming appeal
- Provides seating for kids doing homework at the counter, keeping the cook company, or gathering of friends
- Warning: May cause loved ones to pause a minute, rest their heels and enjoy each other's company
- 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
||Metal / Fabric
||Coffee / Black
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||20.2 (L) x 18 (W) x 44.5 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.