The Lincoln is a popular seating option that offers elegance and comfort, while creating a dramatic and stylish backdrop for entertaining. A comfortable stool has always had a part in kids doing homework at the counter, keeping the cook company while dinner's being prepared, or the hours of great conversations with friends. With this in mind, the Lincoln has been designed to provide a relaxing and inviting seat option for many years to come. Constructed of carbon steel for strength and stability, this stool is paired with a Brown Crystal metal frame finish and Chocolate faux leather upholstery to create a charming appeal. The rounded, triangular shape of the seatback features sloped lines and loops that make this a truly unique barstool. A footrest, upholstered swivel-seat and straight legs that flare-out at the base complete the look of this transitional piece. Lincoln's swivel-seat has a rotating range of 360° to make getting on and off easier and provide effortless turning to focus in other areas when needed. The 30-inch seat height is designed for bar counters 40 to 45-inches high. A 12-inch high footrest is provided to rest your heels and plays a very critical role in the comfort experienced by most adults. This unit measures 17-inch (L) x 23-inches (W) x 46-inches (H), has a 17-inch seat width, and includes instructions with everything needed for easy assembly. A 26-inch counter stool version of the Lincoln (C1M066) is also available and sold separately. The Fashion Bed Group C1M060 Lincoln Metal Bar Stool comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of beds, adjustable bases, bedding textiles, bed support and casual seating.
- Circular swivel-seat has a rotating range of 360°; 30" seat height designed for 40" to 45" bar counters
- Steel construction paired with Brown Crystal finished frame and Chocolate faux leather upholstery
- Offers elegance and comfort, while creating a dramatic and stylish backdrop for entertaining
- Measures 17" (L) x 23" (W) x 46" (H) with a 17" diameter seat and 12" footrest height
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects; Includes all hardware needed for easy assembly
- Rounded, triangular shape of the seatback features sloped lines and loops
- Footrest, upholstered swivel-seat and straight legs that flare-out at the base complete the look of this transitional piece
- Provides seating for kids doing homework at the counter, keeping the cook company, or gathering of friends
- Warning: May cause loved ones to pause a minute, rest their heels and enjoy each other's company
- 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
||Metal / Fabric
||Brown Crystal / Chocolate
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||17 (L) x 23 (W) x 46 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.