Like a blank canvas ready for the artist's touch, the Casey II daybed is the perfect base from which to build a room. Coated with a Honey Maple finish and easily adaptable to a number of styles, this daybed can go from country casual to sleepover central in the blink of an eyelet coverlet. The sturdy solid wood construction, headboard back and arms and ball finials make this impressive piece of wooden craftsmanship that's as practical as it is impressive. The roll out trundle drawer can accommodate a twin size mattress for a sleepover guest or be used as extra storage. The Casey II comes complete with a support surface so a link spring is not needed. This unit measures 45.5-inches (H) x 81.5-inches (W) x 41.75-inches (L), includes a back and side panels, wood deck slats, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for bed assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Casey II Daybed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Twin sized daybed with roll out storage trundle is a stunning centerpiece in any room
- Constructed of solid wood with a Honey Maple finish for strong support and long life
- Headboard back, arms and ball finials create the perfect base to build a room
- Trundle (76.5" x 40.5" x 13.5") can accommodate twin mattress for guests or extra storage
- Daybed measures 45.5" x 81.5" x 41.75" and comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- Creates the perfect piece for any guest room, office or den
- Easily adaptable to a number of styles
- Includes a back and side panels, wood deck slats, trundle, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly
- 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
||Birch / Veneer
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||81.5 (L) x 45.5 (W) x 199 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.